Monday, September 21, 2009

Garfield

So, a couple of months ago Dakota sent a letter to Santa Claus, yup, she is starting early, the one thing she wants is a "kitten". Un, no, not really thinking that is going to happen but I bet Santa will find something she will like, right?! So, D'Laina, a great big sister, who is allergic to cats and HATES cats comes over the other night, with....can you guess....the suspense.... a kitten! UGH, but there were these little girls on the corner and whatever kittens they didnt give away were going to the "pound" so I had to save one of them and Dakota really wants a kitten, but duh, they grow up into cats. But, being a pushover as I am, we have a new kitten. It is cute, I do admit, BUT...(sigh) Of course Dakota and Colton both love our new kitten "Garfield".

2 comments:

Michael, Dlaina & Ethan Lindsay said...

I'm such a good big sister :)

Jenny-Jenny said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Too bad they grow up to be cats.

BYU Graduate

BYU Graduate
Heidi, we are proud of you!!

First Day of School

First Day of School
Colton and Dakota