Saturday, November 22, 2008

Girls Weekend

This weekend we had a "girls sleepover" at Ambers house. All of us sisters (inlaws), our mom and the 2 married daughters that live in Utah all got together for a Friday night of "crafting" fun. We then all had a sleepover and finished our fun on Saturday. I just want to thank my sisters and mother for a fantastic time. I love my family and cherish the time we have together. We miss Michele who lives in Colorado but cant wait to see her for Thanksgiving in a few days. Thank You Amber for the use of your home and beds, Rich and girls for letting us take over your house for the night. I hope we can do this occasionally.






2 comments:

D'Laina said...

So much and fun and way cute crafts! Thanks too Amber!

Amber said...

Yeah, you updated. I'm glad you had fun... I did too, I think we started something that we are definately fonna want to continue!

BYU Graduate

BYU Graduate
Heidi, we are proud of you!!

First Day of School

First Day of School
Colton and Dakota